The latest report titled “Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS).
|Product Name||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)|
|Process Included||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Production From Mass process|
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Production From the Emulsion Polymerisation Process
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Production Process:
1. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Production From Mass process: In this method, butadiene rubber undergoes processing in a mill where acrylonitrile and styrene are mixed. Next, copolymerisation takes place in two steps in the presence of a solvent. The final resin produced goes through a devolatilisation step for the recovery and recycling of monomers, after which ABS is extracted.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene-production-via-mass-process/requestsample
2. Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Production From the Emulsion Polymerisation Process: The Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is formed using the emulsion polymerisation process. The process takes place while water is present that transforms butadiene into latex. Then the monomers of styrene and acrylonitrile are used to make graft latex. At last, the ABS is filtered, after which the production is done on an industrial scale where mills are used to produce ABS by combining Acrylonitrile and Styrene.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene-production-from-emulsion-polymerization-process/requestsample
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) comprising of acrylonitrile (propylene and ammonia), butadiene (a by-product of ethylene production from steam crackers), and styrene (produced by dehydrogenation of ethyl benzene) is an engineering thermoplastic & amorphous polymer. It is present in High and medium impact, High heat resistance, and Electroplatable grades.
The Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) industry is being driven by the several applications of the product. It is employed in products like auto parts, pipe fittings, electronic housings, consumer products, and lego toys. This standard thermoplastic polymer is commonly used for injection moulding applications. Furthermore, it is employed in the production of various products such as manufacturing plastic tubing and corrugated plastic structures in the construction industry; making computer keyboard components, protective headgear like hard hats and helmets, and plastic face guards for sockets; and plastic alloys and decorative interior components in the automotive industry.
Key Questions Answered in the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) market?
- What are the various processes used for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) production?
- What is the time frame for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetone or Propanone Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetone-or-propanone
- Acetyl Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetyl-oxide
- Acetylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetylene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA